Tascarini Fine Arts

A member of the American Society of Portrait Artists. As a workshop and private instructor, Tascarini has taught throughout the United States, Germany, and Canada. Formal art education was received under the Masters; Roger Meadway, Daniel Greene NA, and Thomas Buechner. As well as having work in private, corporate, and museum collections, Tascarini has had the honor of being the only artist commissioned to paint the portraits of each Governor of New York State and all of the first Governors of the USA (commissioned by W.E. Morrison & Co. for the Governnors Hall of Fame Collections.)

Archive

Sunday, August 19, 2007

LIVE WEDDING AND EVENT PAINTING


 Live Wedding Painting 

I would be honored to paint a portrait of you at your wedding.  Paintings are done in professional quality acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas.   You do not have to provide anything, other than a small corner with electricity for me to paint in. Includes painting at your wedding plus finishing at my studio.  My goal is complete client satisfaction. I want you to be thrilled with your painting and treasure it for a lifetime.

Commission Terms
A deposit of 25% is required when the commission is agreed upon; the balance is due one month prior to the wedding.  Requests for minor modifications in the finished painting will be honored. My goal is complete client satisfaction. I want you to be thrilled with your painting and treasure it for a lifetime. 
Pricing does not include travel expenses over 2 hours away from my home in upstate NY.  


No comments: